How often do we hear of people who say one thing yet do another?
Unfortunately, for the last year, I have been tasked with developing a CRM product but without being “allowed” to use Social Media. I was not allowed to blog, tweet or even post video’s on YouTube to evangelize my strategy, thoughts or latest updates.
I’m now free from such constraints and will be again blogging about things I’m passionate about:
- Responding to “The Voice Of The Customer”
- Developing and delivering mutual value from customer centric processes
- The use of Social Media to drive value, loyalty and awareness
- Understanding the best way to deliver CRM
- oh, and maybe the odd bit of naming and shaming!!!!!
In doing so, I am only intending to pass on a perspective based upon my own learnings and experience. It is not instructional and should be taken as food for thought. In my own business philosophy, I try to inspire and lead by getting others to do what I have done rather than recklessly following what I say without question. Therefore, as always, feedback and discussion is invited and please do continue to share this blog with anyone with an interest in putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.